A thick head of hair that glows with natural health is more beautiful.
Many individuals are affected by the issue of hair loss.
Elements of hair loss include: chronic illness, autoimmune diseases, iron deficiency anemia, aging, hormonal imbalance, too much stress, environmental effect, applying wrong or chemical enriched product, excessive smoking, genetic causes, certain medicine and medical conditions like thyroid disorder, nutritional deficiencies, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and scalp infection.
A human being has approximately 100,000 strands of hair. Losing about 100 strands per day is very normal. You need to act when you begin losing more than that.
How to get thick head of hair?
Here are few top home remedies for hair loss.
Coconut benefits your hair in several ways. It boosts hair growth and conditions also. It contains essential proteins, fats, and minerals which lessen hair breakage and has elevated level of iron and potassium as well. Coconut oil and milk can be used to inhibit hair fall.
- Warm a bit of coconut oil by heating for 2 sec.
- Massage your hair moving from your root to the tip.
- Wash after leaving for one hour.
- Grate a whole coconut and squeeze out its milk by mixing in some water.
- Apply on the affected area
- Leave it for a night and wash off the milk next morning.
- Onion juice
Onion has a high content of Sulphur, which increases the manufacture of collagen thus aiding in hair growth. Applying onion juice on the scalp assists in regulating hair fall.
- Finely chop a whole onion.
- Squeeze out the onion’s juice.
- Rub the juice on your scalp and leave for 15 min.
- Wash off the juice using a mild shampoo and allow your hair to dry.
- Do this process twice a week to get results.
Just like an onion, garlic to contain an elevated level of sulphur. This explains why it is utilized in traditional hair re-growth remedies.
- Crush a couple of cloves.
- Mix it with coconut oil and heat for some min.
- Allow to cool down a little
- Apply the combination on your scalp.
- Let it stay for 30 min and wash it off.
- Do this process twice a week.
The egg consists of several components that can inhibit or regulate hair breakage. It contains a high content of zinc, protein, sulphur and phosphorous, iodine and selenium.
- Mix egg yolk with one teaspoon of olive oil.
- Beat thoroughly to get a paste-like mixture and rub evenly on your scalp.
- Leave it for roughly 15-20 min