Dieffenbachia Poisonous house plant

It is a usual thing for many homes to have plants. We choose to grow them because of the beauty they bring into our living space. Nevertheless, some of these beautiful plants can be dangerous. Having them around can endanger your health and your family members as well. Young children are the most vulnerable; they can be affected if they touch some of these green ornaments.  In fact, such Poisonous house plant could kill a person.

The plant above is very poisonous hence dangerous. They are dangerous in such that they can end children’s lives. Unluckily, some parents have experienced the dangers brought about by this plant.

Poisonous house plant that could easily Kill you in less than 15 Minutes

A girl of three years old perished because of this plant. The child ingested a leaf from the plant which resulted in swelling of the tongue. The poison from the plant eventually killed her. The bereaved parents have been reaching out to other to parents warning them about the dangers of this plants.

This plant is called Dieffenbachia; it is exquisite but also very lethal. Because of its incredible beauty, you’ll frequently find it in offices and most of the houses. Many individual are aware of the beauty of this green plant, yet not aware of the adverse impacts of dieffenbachia.

1 COMMENT

  1. The bulbs are the most poisonous part of these so-called friendly flowers, so you might think twice about planting them if you have a dog that likes to root around in the garden. The alkaloids throughout the yew can cause convulsions, paralysis, and, in extreme cases, heart failure.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here